19/60 Marigold St, Revesby NSW 2212
1. Go to the Navigation Panel and double click on Navigation.
2. Next, select or click on Dropdown.
3. Go the Style Panel and select Flex. This will make the Dropdown to show up from its display none option.
4. When you are done with your changes, select again display none for the Dropdown.
1. Select the element to edit
2. Go to the Style Panel and under the Selector SELECT the "All x element" .
3. Make your edits.
This option is very useful when you want to sort your Products in a very specific order.
Say you want to feature specific Products in certain order in your Home Page, like in the image below.
In order to do that, you will need to assign a "Sort Order" number to each one of your products.
1. Go to your Product Listing Page and assign a "Sort Order" number to your product.
2. Next, on the filter settings of your product showcase, select the Sort order number for your product. In this case the number one. Do the same for the rest of products.
And that is all you need to do to have your product show up as first.
We recommend to use high quality 2x (double the size) images
In order to achieve better loading time we recommend to optimize all your pictures using services like Tinypng.com
For a high quality visual experience for your user we recommend using svg icons. You can visit flaticon.es to find and customize svg icons.
1.0 Initial template version
We have a big collection of the best items just for you
If you need further help you can contact me here.
Wholesale Household, Catering & Cleaning Supplies