As the NSW data of 8pm 17 2020, totally confirmed cases: 3076 / new cases in 24 hours
What rules/laws have been changed since Friday 15 May (capacity and activities restriction):
- public gatherings of up to 10 people
- food and drink premises can open, but only to seat a maximum of 10 customers at any one time – this includes cafes and restaurants, a restaurant within a registered club or pub, or a cellar door that serves food
- up to 5 visitors may visit another household at any one time
- weddings can have up to 10 guests plus the people conducting or assisting in the conduct of the service, a photographer, a videographer, and the couple
- indoor funerals and memorial services can have up to 20 mourners and outdoor funerals up to 30 mourners
- religious gatherings and places of worship can have up to 10 worshippers
- outdoor playground and exercise equipment can be used with caution
- outdoor pools can open with restrictions.
Elf Wing Group Pty Ltd will keep its business running, including delivery, retail and customer service.
For your own safety in this pandemic, we’re running and offering you safe online shopping services, please visit our website - https://www.elfwingdiscountwarehouse.com.au/.
All our latest products displayed on the website, you can simply click and order the product without pending, and your items will be delivered in 2-5 business days.
Meanwhile, we suggest you the COVIDSafe app for your own safety and prevent from getting the virus, it has been used for the first time, with Victorian health authorities accessing a coronavirus patient's app data to trace contacts.
The smartphone app uses Bluetooth to detect when users have been near other smartphones with the app to help track down others who may have been exposed to the virus.