PLEASE contact us at 1300 591 818 prior to making a online purhcase for delivery.
At Elf Wing we are proud to provide next day delivery (Sydney Metro Area) to our customers. When you purchasing furniture from us, you can also purchase our fast, next day and affordable delivery service along with it.
Just call our customer serivce (at 1300 591 818) when you want to purhcase something to be delivered to your door, and our customer serivce will walk you through the process!
Delivery Service Terms of Carriage
The following clauses sets out the arrangements that will apply to the purchase of an ElfWing Delivery Service.
- Delivery will take place at the location specified by the Customer on the delivery instructions, to the one room of choice.
- The Customer is responsible for ensuring that sufficient access and space to complete the delivery will be available. If the goods are to be delivered to a location other than on ground level, then sufficient access must be available by staircase or lift.
- The delivery can happen anytime within the allocated time window selected by the Customer at point of sale. Our drivers will contact the Customer 30 minutes prior to the delivery.
- Certain regional areas offer full day delivery windows at point of sale. Our drivers will contact the customer one day prior to confirm an estimated delivery time within that window.
- If our drivers cannot deliver to the room of choice, the Customer may request delivery to an accessible alternative area at the same address. If our drivers assesses that the room of choice is unsuitable and that delivery is likely to cause damage to the goods or the property, they will inform the Customer and record this concern.
- If delivery cannot be made to the location specified due to the nature of premises, insufficient access or unavailable to accept delivery, an additional delivery charge may be imposed on the Customer.
- The Customer is required to notify about any stairs in the delivery process at the point of sale. If the premises doesn’t have access to a lift and the delivery location is more than 3 flights of stairs our drivers may decline to carry the goods up all the way and the customer will be expected to organize this.
- Upon delivery, the Customer (or a representative) will be required to check the condition of the packaging and confirm that the correct number of items has been delivered. The driver must be notified if any discrepancies are noticed and this should be noted and signed on the proof of delivery. Missing items will be replaced; incorrect or damaged items will be returned and be replaced at no cost to the Customer.
- On delivery, the Customer (or a representative) must sign for the delivery to confirm that the delivery has been received. Refusal to sign will be interpreted as a refusal to accept the delivery.
- You can cancel your order at any time before the goods are dispatched to you by contacting the ElfWing Customer Support. We will provide a full refund of the price of the goods and our delivery charges.
This policy is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights under Competition and Consumer act 2010.ElfWing will not use your personal data for any marketing purposes other than for purposes directly relating to successful completion of the delivery.
Please only purchase this alone with any funiture that requires delivery.
Seamlessly empower fully
Try it first or return it
Powered by Stripe
We have it all